Diamond saw blade is a cutting tool, which is widely used in the processing
of hard and brittle materials such as concrete, refractory materials, stone, and
ceramics. The diamond saw blade is mainly composed of two parts; the base body
and the cutter head. The base is the main supporting part of the bonded cutter
Sintering Saw Blade
The cutter head is the part that cuts during use. The cutter head will continue to be consumed during use, but the substrate will not. The reason why the cutter head can cut is because it contains diamonds. The hardest substance, it friction cuts the processed object in the cutter head. The diamond particles are wrapped in metal inside the cutter head.
As a Diamond Tools Manufacturer, I would like to share with you the classification of diamond saw blades by process:
1. Sintered diamond saw blade: divided into cold pressing sintering and hot pressing sintering, pressed and sintered.
2. Welding diamond saw blades: divided into two types: brazing and laser welding. Brazing is to weld the cutter head and the base through high-temperature melting media, such as high-frequency induction brazing saw blades, vacuum brazing saw blades, etc.; laser welding The contact edge of the cutter head and the substrate is melted by a high temperature laser beam to form a metallurgical bond.
3. Electroplated diamond saw blade: the blade powder is attached to the substrate by electroplating. Since 2012, the country has gradually eliminated the production of electroplated diamond products, mainly because of serious pollution.
1. Continuous edge saw blade: continuous serrated diamond saw blade, generally made by sintering method, usually bronze bond is used as the basic matrix material, water must be added during cutting to ensure the cutting effect, and the type of slits can be cut by laser.
2. Knife-head saw blade: the saw teeth are broken, the cutting speed is fast, and it is suitable for dry and wet cutting methods.
3. Turbine saw blade: Combining the advantages of the first and second two items, the saw teeth continuously present a turbine-like uniform convexity, which improves the cutting speed and increases the service life.
Our company has Sintering Saw Blade on sale, welcome to contact us.
Copyright © Shijiazhuang Osprey Tools Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved. | Sitemap Technical Support: